Chelgate runs a professional events management service, delivering the entire process from conception to execution and post-event media coverage and feedback. Since 2006, our events team has gained experience managing political, consumer, B2B, educational and not-for-profit events on a variety of different scales.
In the early stages of managing an event, Chelgate offers brand strategy advice, and delivers branding through its creative partners and internal team. We manage social media, deliver publicity, and create and manage websites. We manage venues, registration, security, delegate lists and delegate targeting. During the event, we work with media partners and contacts to secure online, print and broadcast coverage to wider audiences, and follow up afterwards with feedback gathered through surveys or focus grouping.
We have delivered events for large organisations across Romania, including in rural Romania as well as in Bucharest and other major cities. Our events vary in size, and have attracted audiences ranging from the low tens up to thousands. Our events have included:
- Public debates
- Public information broadcasts with a live audience
- Nationally televised speeches, presentations or debates
- Public forums
- Nationwide campaigns in universities, schools and workplaces
Our events have included:
- Delivering a programme of events that reached over 16,000 students and teachers in secondary schools across Romania. In the course of our programme, 2,295 schools submitted projects as part of a nationwide, interactive campaign for one of Chelgate’s largest, long-standing clients.
- For a government agency, Chelgate organised debate series across the cities of Romania, promoting the client’s policy priorities to key audiences. The campaign’s messages were echoed through press coverage generated by Chelgate. In a closely-related assignment, Chelgate’s public debates brought together over 1,700 students at 12 debates, generating over 140 pieces of press coverage.
- For a client involved in journalism, Chelgate established an outreach programme to young trainee journalists nationwide, highlighting the client’s work in journalism and opportunities for young journalists. The campaign also included outreach to universities and bloggers, and involved a competition for aspiring journalists.
- For a prominent client, Chelgate brought together media representatives from all Romanian counties to introduce key client activities, so that local government and media outlets could carry their messages to a wider Romanian public.